Please enter your address, or tax map number below


Tax Map Number

Ex: M900xx-xx-xx (Mobile home accounts begin with M900)
Ex: Rxxxxx-xx-xx (All other real estate begins with R)

Mobile Home Decal

Disclaimer: This request is for a mailing address change for Real Property ONLY.

In order to change your mailing address for your personal property you would need to make that request where the property is registered. For example for mailing address changes involving motor vehicles contact Department of Motor Vehicles, boats and motors contract Department of Natural Resources or United States Coast Guard, planes contact Federal Aviation Administration.


  • Please enter your address, tms
  • You will be provided with a list of options, please select one
  • Once you select your record, click on Start Form
  • Please give the form time to load all the data

For any questions call the Richland County Assessor’s Office at 803-576-2640